Sunday, June 25, 2006

I am Stupid

Yesterday was stupid because I was in charge of yesterday and I am stupid. Poor decisions dominated that day, which I won't go into in any detail. Suffice it to say I did not think things out before jumping into the metaphorical pool with a fifteen foot fence and giant sign that says "Danger: Irritable Alligator Infestation. Go away." There is nothing good about irritable alligators. They do not like you, your taste in music, or your girlfriend. If you invite them over for dinner, they will come and be complete asses about it. Anyway, at least I walked away with a new Traffic album that's pretty good. See, there's always a bright side.

I feel the summer that I had planned out disintegrating right in front of me. It's kind of depressing, but I refuse to fall back on daydreaming about going back to St. Louis. I've just gotta pull shit together around here. I've still got like two months. That's enough time to learn German, memorize the internet, and win the lottery, all with enough time on the side to go out on my yacht, surrounded by sexy, exotic women and live entertainment (featuring a special performance by The Captain and Tennille). My guests will all be beautiful, rich, intelligent, funny, respected people and I will be their king.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home